NB-1 Damping Cell Rubber
Description: NB-1 is a thermoplastic impact absorbent pellets which can be apply for absorbing vibration and high energy impact. It can be mix with all sorts of plastic rubber mixture or apply onto all types of thermoplastic rubber and synthetic resin for absorbing impact, reduce virbration and lowering impact.
||25 kg /Bag
The properties Analysis
- Does not contain Tin nor Organotin and meet the requirement of EU and other brand merchants.
- Excellent performance on low temperature environment where its foam products do not become harden. At room temperture of 25℃ its vibration absorption ability is at its greatest.
- Foamed NB-1 have good compression set even after high energy impact.
- Foamed NB-1 is suitable for all kinds of environment with different type of formula specifically designed to perform great vibration absorbion function for temperature ranging from -20℃ to 45℃.
- NB-1 material can still maintain its excellent vibration aborbing ability while filling agent has been added into the formula.
In order to achieve full physical properties a very small proportion amount of cross link (additive) agent VG-301 will need to be add into your NB-1 formulation.
- NB-1 can be used as a modifier of vibration absorption and nepping nooddle reduction in EVA,PE, POE and rubber crosslinking foam.
- In direct injection crossing foam, it can make the shirkage smaller and stablie. It also can use NB-1 with our another product, GSE-36, in different ratio to make viberation absorption foam in different working temperature .
- This formulation can balance between excellent viberation absorption, soft touch feeling and adequate rebound.
SGS certificated of Eight Heavy Metal Free (Report No: TE/2011/30244)
SGS certificated of Halegon Free (Report No: TE/2011/30244)
Send us an inquiry
- GSE-36 should be stored under an adequately ventilated area with ambient conditions where it will not be subjected to sunlight. Preferably in a ventilated warehouse lower than 50℃ to avoid pallet stick together.
- Keep away from naked flame or other ignition sources.