GSE-101 Thermoplastic Elastomer
Description: GSE-101 is a hardener pellet for thermoplastic compund, it is apply as the hardener material for injection and foaming. Moreover you won’t need to adjust the molding to prevent the rate of the size change that caused by foaming
||25 kg /Bag
The properties Analysis
- An eco-friendly material with properties similar to wood that can be use to replace certain natural woods application and fulfill limitation in certain shapes of wood such as bended circular shape which cannot be achieve by wood can reduce or even replace the use of natural wood.
- Ligh weight with high level of hardness, aging resistance and durability.
- High compatibility with glass and carbon fiber that can be apply onto higher valued items.
- For production temperature between 100°C to 110°C, it performs very well with greater foaming rate, high level of hardness, low density and shrinkage. With much better bonding in comparison with LDPE, HDPE, and POE.
In order to achieve full physical properties a very small proportion amount of cross link (additive) agent VG-301 will need to be add into your GSE-101 formulation.
SGS certificated of Eight Heavy Metal Free (Report No: TE/2010/B0117)
SGS certificated of Halegon Free (Report No: TE/2011/30104)
Send us an inquiry
- Keep in cool place with no direct sun light and store it under temperture below 50°C.
- Avoid area of heat and fire.
- Please seal the interior packaging bag for preservation if the item has not used up.