VG- 301 Additives for enhancing overall physical properties TPE modifier
A DCP crosslink agent enhancer
Do you need to enhance your overall physical properties by effectively enhance the performance of your DCP crosslink agent?
Our VG-301 TPE modifier is your solution without changing your production method with added piece of mind for not worry about problem with transporting the material where it is in pellets form as compare to all those additives such as DCP crosslink agent in powder form.
VG-301 is a thermoplastic pellet that is highly compatible with all kinds of plastic alloys. For purpose of enhancing the physical properties of plastic products, it is used as an additive for plastic crosslink mediator.
||25 kg /Bag
- VG-301 is highly compatible with varies type of rubber and plastic that can be apply without modifying machine and production process. Moreover it is suitable to be use as a peroxide DCP crosslink for foaming and none foaming in EVA, PE, POE and EPDM or related plastic and rubber products with wide range of applications. For different type of ingredients and base materials an additive of 0.2~5 times quantities of VG-301 can be added relatively to DCP consumption.
- VG-301 as an additive in crosslink function for the peroxide DCP. It totally can enhance the properties of plastic products such as hardness, elastic, tenacity, pressure resistance, heat resistance, oil resistance, wear and tear resistance, color fading resistance, impact strength, slip-resistance, abrasion resistance, flexing resistance…etc.
- You only need a few VG-301 added to fully realized the advantage of it enhancing the physical property of your products. It can even reduce rubber's vulcanized formation time thus increase productivity. Using VG-301 you can still maintain its enhanced property while increasing its expansion ratio which ultimately reduce cost.
- VG-301 is especially great for elevating good touching feel, properties, increase compression set ability when combine with our own materials.
||VG-301 on crosslink formation with 60 % - 300 %. For the EVA, PE, POE …..etc.
|Nature and Synthesis Rubber
||Nature and Synthesis Rubber: VG-301 on crosslink formation with 100 % - 500 %. For the NR, IR, EPOM …..etc
In order to protect the VG-301 from decomposition reaction before formation, the mixing operation should be under temperature 120°C.
SGS certificated of Eight Heavy Metals Free (Report No. TE/2011/30247)
SGS certificated of Halegon Free (Report No. TE/2011/30247)
Send us an inquiry
- Store in environment below temperture of 50°C and keep away from heat source and avoid direct sunlight
- Inner package should be tightly sealed for long term storage purpose if not used up.