VG-566 Anti-abrasion Additive
Description:VG-566 is a type of Silicon polymer particles that can be widely mixed with all kinds of rubber foaming products to enhance the anti-abrasion and stripping performance of the products.
||25 kg /Bag
- VG-566 is highly compatible with all kinds of rubber and plastic denpending on customers mixing formulation, a ratio of 1%-5% additive can be added. Moreover the production process is simple without the need for modification on production procedure and equipment. It can also suitably be use for crosslink foaming materials and non foaming materials such as EVA, PE, PVC or POE, EPDM and related plastic and rubber material which the range of application can be wide.
- With ability for producing great anti-abrasion result, it can easily replace your current anti-abrasion additive. With VG-566 you can increase variety and variation with production ingredients and lower hardness of product and density, enhance foaming ratio and softness while retaining its anti-abrasion ability, thus save the cost of production.
- VG-566 when added into formulation ingredients can greatly increase the effectiveness of mold releases while lower the quanitity of release agent been used which in effect reduce the phenomenon of flow mark on the surface of finished product that was caused by release agent. Moreover it increases the successive rate of goods produced and accuracy of foaming form which effectively lower the cost using more release agent.
- Applying VG-566 into injection process, it can increase the mobility of the ingredients thus reduce friction within injection tube. With its higher mobility it relieve pressure off the injection machine that further lowering the energy cost, in at the same time reduce flow mark caused onto nozzle that is rolling out plastic and rubber products which then ultimately elevate successive rate of goods produced.
WITH VG-566 ABRASION ADDITIVE TABLE
|EVA CROSSLINK FOAMING||HARDNESS SHORE C||FOAMING RATIO||DIN-53516 ABRASION TEST
||1.58 x 1.6
|ADD 2% VG-566
||1.58 x 1.65
When adding VG-566 into formula, it enhances mold releasing performance without adding extra stearic acid.
SGS certificated of Eight Heavy Metal Free (Report No. TE/2011/30248)
SGS certificated of Halegon Free (Report No. TE/2011/30248)
Send us an inquiry
- Keep in cool place with no direct sun light.
- Store below temperature of 80°C.
- Avoid fire and heat.