YC-100 Processing Aids
Description: YC -100 is a type of processing aids that can be added into plastic or rubber material to enhance its mobility and adhesion.
||25 kg /Bag
- YC-100 is a colorless, odorless and transparent particle.
- YC-100 can enhance the adhesion comprehensively, also lower the rubber viscosity.
- YC-100 can increase the plasticity of the rubber.
- YC-100 carries out the best performance of injection.
- YC-100 has good performance on thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
- YC-100 is a suitable additive when producing high hardness product.
- YC-100 is an inner lubricant.
- Improve foam products heat shrinkage based on customers demand.
- Improve foam products compression set based on customers demand, very suitable for foam items that have wrinkles and shapes.
- Not suitable for second formation processing such as MODEL due to the reason that material need to be compress and form into shape and still can recover back which the wrinkle can become unclear.
The properties Analysis
|Properties|| YC-100||Unit|| YC-100
|MI (190°C 2.16Kg)
- For rubber formula, add 3~5 PHR
- For plastic formula, add 1~2 PHR
SGS certificated of PAHs free (Report NO. KE/2008/A3469A-01)
Send us an inquiry
- Avoid direct sunlight and keep it in an environment below 50°C to prevent rubber adhesion.
- Avoid heat and fire.